*Results may vary from person to person.
4 Reasons Why Natural Medicine is Better
Alternative Medicine Shouldn't be the Alternative Form of Healthcare
When making the decision on how you're going to approach treatment, it's important to choose a method that not only works, but stays true to your values. Discovering illness is a terrifying experience, but you don't have to fight your battle alone.
Did you know?
The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) found that 38 percent of adults and 12 percent of children are choosing alternative medical treatment.
Compared to traditional medicine, alternative medical approaches provide many benefits throughout the duration of treatment for patients. Here are four reasons why natural medicine proves more promising than traditional meds.
1. Healthy body, healthy mind. Alternative medicine sees patients as people, not illnesses. The approach of these methods emphasize wellness as a whole for your body, mind, and spirit. This reduces stress and makes the road to recovery much more smooth for patients. Because doctors practicing integrative medicine follow different policies than traditional, there are more chances for patients to get the attention they deserve and feel their value, as opposed to traditional healthcare facilities.
2. Variety of treatments available. Every patient has a unique treatment that fits his or her needs. Alternative medicine has a diverse array of options for therapy and treatment. The Get Well Center offers the following routes for recovery:
- Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF)
- Meridian Stress Assessment (MSAS Test)
- Diagnostic Tests
- Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT)
- Cancer Therapy Center in Ohio
- Chelation Therapy
- Colon Therapy
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Ion Cleanse Detoxification
- Nutritional Therapy Ohio
- Rejuvenation Therapy Ohio
- Ozone Therapy
- Ultraviolet Light Therapy
- Lymphatic Therapy
- Far Infrared Therapy
- Soft Laser Treatment
- Prolozone Injection Therapy
3. Pain relief. Natural treatments can prove beneficial for chronic pain. Using alternative methods such as acupuncture and massage therapy and other natural treatments provided at Get Well Center can be great for your health and treating your pain!
4. Cancer treatment. Here at the Get Well Center, we monitor our patients daily as they go through treatment. When it comes to cancer, we offer intensive and comprehensive alternative methods, which are customized to your needs. We implement treatments according to each patient's condition. Using natural medicines lower negative side effects, such as fatigue, nausea, and aches.
Your treatment should reflect who you are as a person, and alternative medical approaches recognize that. Our team at Get Well Center focuses on a plan perfect for you, and no one else. Long term health and pain relief that channel mental and spiritual health have worked for thousands of people, so why not you?