*Results may vary from person to person.
Cancer Therapy Center in Ohio
Several therapeutic modalities when given alone or with targeted low-dose chemotherapy have been shown to dramatically increase survival times in virtually all stages and most cancer types. They also augment the base treatment efficacy in tumor cell destruction and help fortify the body’s immune system thus minimizing side effects. These include:
- Insulin Potentiated Therapy (IPT) for Cancer, Arthritis, and Infections
- Specific Cancer cell Enzyme Inhibitors (Poly MVA)
- Targeting Agents (Hyaluronic Acid
- Immune Therapy: Natural killer cell stimulants (AHCC, MGNIII, Iscador, Shark Cartilage)
- Tumor cell fibrin coating inhibitors (Wobenzyme)
- Angiogenesis Inhibitors (Cox II)
- Oxygenation Therapies: H202, Ozone, Hyperbaric Oxygentherapy
- High Dose intravenous Vitamin C
- Mild Silver Protein 1200
- Mild Silver Protein 1200, even in low doses routinely kills bacteria, viruses, fungi, and mycoplasmas.